Excellent Summer School
Are you interested in the circular economy and do you want to make an impact? Apply for the Excellent Summer School (EXSS) of Coca Cola and THRIVE Institute and give your summer a green purpose.
Coca-Cola and THRIVE share the ambition to involve talent in developing inclusive and concrete solutions for circular issues in Rotterdam and its surrounding. During the EXSS, selected students and researchers will develop an innovative service or product to translate this ambition into practice and contribute to the circular economy in Rotterdam and its surroundings.
We are looking for students or researchers who are eager to find a solution for this circular challenge: How do we stimulate circular behavior among youngsters? You will work in a diverse group of students to find a concrete and workable solution for this question. THRIVE & Coca Cola provide and guide you through work sessions, workshops, and your product development to take your solution and expertise to the next level. Talent from different background and levels of education can join the Excellent Talent Team.
There’s only place for 5. Are you the lucky one?
What do we offer
● Boost your CV with the experience of joining the EXSS.
● Meet thriving companies that are concerned with sustainability and circularity during the Circular Tour.
● Give your professional network a boost during the Circular Tour and experience circular initiatives in Rotterdam.
● Develop your entrepreneurial & project management skills
● Work with and learn from talents from all disciplines in the educational system.
We select students and researchers who are/have
● MBO / HBO / WO students & PhD candidates;
● Available from the end of July 2019 to the beginning of September 2019 for 12 hours per week;
● Affinity or a background in something similar to sustainability, circular economy, societal issues, innovation, entrepreneurship, behavioral change, marketing, working with youngsters;
● Motivated and dedicated to invest time and effort;
● A team player
Week of July 15
Excellent Summer School
22.07.19 | 02.09.19
Celebration & Closing
1st week of September
Do you want to apply?
Send your resume and creative cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 10th of July 2019. For questions concerning the programme please feel free to contact us! Are you a company focusing on circularity and would you like to be involved? Contact us via email@example.com
The Excellent Summer School is an initiative of THRIVE Institute in cooperation with